The IceCap Dual Stage DI systems are designed to effectively treat filtered water before using it in your aquarium. The Dual DI stage filter helps remove excessive amounts of TDS and contaminants like ammonia, phosphates, nitrates, silicates, etc. The color will change from blue to brown as the DI media is exhausted.
- Two durable clear canisters
- Refillable DI cartridge with high-capacity color changing resin
- All-in-one universal filter wrench to tighten & loosen canisters
- Polyethylene installation tubing
Uses Standard 10in Canisters, Cartridges & ¼in Push-Connect Fittings
Dimensions (LxWxH): 10.5 x 5 x 14.25in
Limited Warranty: 1 year (does NOT include filters)
DI Filling Instructions
- Remove the DI cartridge from filter canisters.
- Unscrew the top cap from the DI cartridge and remove the foam ring.
- Pour in the DI resin and pack it down tightly by gently tapping the cartridge to help settle the resin. The resin should be tightly packed and flush to the rim.
- Place the foam ring back inside the top cap and screw back onto the cartridge
- Install DI-filled cartridge with the colored cap facing up.