Meet the Pint-Sized and Powerful Flipper Pico Cleaner
Now you can use Flippers signature 2-in-1 magnetic scrubber/scraper tool in even the smallest of aquariums! The Flipper Pico Cleaner uses the Flipper brands patented flipping action to switch from scrubber to scraper without getting your hands wet. Don’t let its size fool you: the Flipper Pico Cleaner is built tough to remove stubborn nuisance algae from your glass or acrylic tank— just like its bigger brothers! Cleaning your aquarium with the Flipper Pico Cleaner is fun, fast, and easy. Enjoy HD viewing into your fresh or saltwater tank each and every day courtesy of Flipper, makers of the most popular algae magnet cleaners on the planet!
Scrub it! Flip it! Scrape it! Here’s what we like most about the Flipper Pico Cleaner:
- It is purpose-built for small aquariums like pico reefs, nano reefs, and betta tanks.
- You can use it to clean glass and acrylic aquariums up to ¼” (6mm) thick.
- Like the original Flipper, Flipper Max, and Flipper Nano, the Flipper Pico uses rare earth magnets that are renowned for their strength to stay securely attached to and clean the walls of your tank.
- The Flipper Pico Cleaner has a clever dual-sided design: one side is a scrubbing pad and the other is a scraper blade!
- Using the Flipper Pico Cleaner is easy. Just flip the handle over to switch cleaning tools. You’ll never have to dip your hands and arms into the tank again. No more breaking corals, no more wet sleeves!
- The Flipper Cleaner Nano is astonishingly small! The inside scrubbing surface is a teensy 1 ¼” x 1 ¼”. The outside handle is an itty-bitty 1” x 1 ¼”. You’ll forget it’s even in your tank!
- You shouldn’t have to buy a whole new algae magnet cleaner when the blades wear out. Instead, buy an inexpensive replacement blade whenever the time comes. Your cleaner will be as good as new!
- We stand behind our products. The Flipper Pico Cleaner is backed by a 1-year manufacturer warranty. In the off chance there is a defect or anomaly, Flipper will replace it for you. Buy with peace of mind!
Everything You Love About Flipper Cleaners—Only Smaller!
The Flipper Cleaner is the aquarium industry’s #1 best-selling algae magnet cleaner. It’s won the hearts of hobbyists around the globe thanks to its innovative 2-in-1 scrubber/scraper design and because it simply WORKS. Stubborn algae buildup is no match for the Flipper!
The Flipper Pico Cleaner was built to satisfy the legion of Flipper fans who love the larger models but need something significantly smaller. Like “Honey! I Shrunk the Algae Cleaner” small. Fortunately, the engineers at Flipper were up for the challenge. They painstakingly researched the competition. They read user reviews and listened to customers’ most common complaints. The options being marketed to small tank owners were limited. Ironically most were “not small enough” to fit into tight spaces. They were “not built to last,” became “completely rusted” or “fell apart in 6 months.”
The Flipper team felt an obligation to build a better algae cleaner for small aquariums. To do so, they had to avoid making the same mistakes as others who’d tried and fallen short. They had to adhere to the “2-in-1” scrubber/scraper philosophy which sets their products apart and made them famous in the first place. To accomplish such BIG goals, they had to think SMALL. Impossibly, immeasurably, infinitesimally small. While the wildly popular and aptly named Flipper Nano functions perfectly in a nano-sized tank, even diehard fans will admit it’s hard to maneuver in a tiny tank. To quickly, easily, and effectively clean the algae in a pico aquarium, you need a tool specifically built for the job. So we did it! Introducing the world’s first and only aquarium cleaning tool designed to clean even the tiniest of tanks.
The Flipper Pico Cleaner is the smallest, strongest, most versatile aquarium algae magnet cleaner and scaper ever created. Once you use it, you will undoubtedly agree with the old proverb, “Good things come in small packages.”
CAUTION: Like all Flipper Cleaners, the Flipper Pico is not intended to be used along the sand line. Cleaning too close to the substrate can stir up grains of sand that could become trapped inside your cleaning tool. You could unwittingly scratch the glass or acrylic of your aquarium if you’re not careful.