Superior Cross Flow Technology Explained
Comparing to traditional powerheads and wavemakers, based on propeller nozzle technology, our latest gyre generator is based on crossflow technology.
Propeller Nozzle Technology
- Dead spots with relatively poor water movement.
- Very strong flow in the center, making coral placement very difficult.
- Very weak flow near the other end of the aquarium.
Cross Flow Technology
- Virtually no dead spots.
- Evenly distributed flow rate throughout the entire aquarium.
- Water bounces back from the other side to create a full circulation.ie.generating “gyre flows”.
Near-Silent Operation With Sine Wave Technology
Electricity current alternates in a much smoother pendulum while using Sine Wave Technology
Integrated Controller with Large Display
Fully Programmable 24 hours gyre flow cycle
|Dimensions||8.78in x 2.83in x 1.5in||12.4in x 3.15in x 1.69in|
|Power Supply Unit||Input: 100-240V