Connected to PAB-Port of the ProfiLux.
The Powerbar 6E-PAB offers 6 switchable sockets.
The ProfiLux Aquatic Bus enables secure and reliable communication with ProfiLux. An illuminated fused switch together with LED indicators provide you with the complete package and utmost level of safety.
Also the power consumption of individual loads per socket can be measured separately (versions with PAB only). The integrated LEDs indicate the switching status of the individual outlets.
Powerbars 6E-PAB can be daisy-chained.
Max. dimensions (L x W x H) incl. sockets and mounting brackets, without cable: 47.0 cm x 11.2 cm x 10.0 cm (18.5″ x 4.4″ x 3.9″)
Maximum current in total / per socket: 15 A / 15A
* PAB cable NOT included
Features and Specifications
- 6 independently switchable sockets with a continuous current of max. 15A each (depending on country version)
- Extremely robust high-inrush current (HIC) industrial relays: Each relay is designed for a continuous current of 16A and a short-term peak current of 160A
- Current measurement per socket to monitor the connected equipment
- Illuminated logo, different colors and flashing codes provide information about the current system status at a glance
- 2 ProfiLux Aquatic Bus (PAB) connections for reliable communication with ProfiLux aquarium controller and other system components
- Status LEDs for communication, operation and switching status of the individual sockets
- Switch with integrated fuse
- Heavy-duty, grounded power cord, 1.80m / 6 feet long
- Fallback fail-safe setting: In the event of a communication problem between ProfiLux and the powerbar, Each socket takes a user-defined state.
- Robust side mounting brackets
- Practical arrangement of the sockets: The arrangement in a row and the distance between the sockets make it possible to plug in almost all devices (even bulky power supplies) at any position. In contrast to multi-row powerbars, the single-row arrangement allows simple and tidy cabling.