Super DI MaxCap® DI Cartridge (Non-Indicating) – High Capacity 10 inch Shell, 3 inch D x 10 inch L
SpectraPure’s MaxCap® DI Cartridges are the heart of the MaxCap® series of products. When placed ahead of your existing DI cartridge, the life of your downstream DI cartridges will increase by 4x or more – lower your DI production costs by over half. Now Super DI MaxCap® DI cartridges have even greater capacity than our standard shell cartridges!
- Now with 33% more capacity than our standard MaxCap® DI cartridge.
- 4x the removal efficiency of conventional mixed-bed and high silica cartridges
- Proprietary high flow, low pressure drop cartridge produces more GPD!
- Designed to be used in front of a mixed-bed or SilicaBuster™ DI cartridge
- Removes most ionized impurities
- Removes ammonia that is left by water sources that contain chloramines.
- Super DI cartridges fit inside both standard and slimline 10in filter housings
Aluminized Mylar packaging eliminates DI cartridge degradation Note: Deionization cartridge life is greatly reduced when operated on low pH waters, or water with high CO2 (carbon dioxide) levels. Exact cartridge life will vary greatly with pH, carbon dioxide levels and TDS etc., in your RO water or the feed water supplying the RO system. Aeration or degasification of RO product water is recommended for such waters for removal of carbon dioxide.
PLEASE NOTE: SOME RESINS DISCHARGE A STRONG ODOR AND ARE BEST HANDLED IN WELL VENTILATED AREAS WHENEVER POSSIBLE