Hydra Aquatics Spider Wood 19-24”
– Create a unique, natural environment
– Not harmful to fish, shrimp, or other living organisms
– Versatile hardscape material that is easy to work with
– Cleaned and sterilized
– Pieces range from 19-24” in size
Hydra Aquatics’ Spider Wood is all natural driftwood sorted from the finest driftwood in Asia to create a unique, natural environment for both fish and shrimp. This wood is a versatile hardscape material that is cleaned, sterilized, and easy to work with. As it is natural driftwood, it comes in a variety of shapes and sizes.
– Rinse prior to use.
– Driftwood will float until it becomes waterlogged. If you don’t want to weight the wood down with rocks, it is recommended to pre-soak the wood until it sinks prior to using it in your aquarium.