Kamoer F4 PRO – 4 Channel Liquid Doser with Wifi Connectivity
Flexible and precise control of liquid additions to your aquarium. Easy to use mobile interface make set up a breeze.
Dosing Times: 24 times/day -once/7 days
Fluid Volume: 1ml – 1000ml
Ensure Precise and Consistent Dosing
The new Kamoer F4 PRO Wifi Doser Liquid Dosing Pump is the latest state of the art controllable dosing system from Kamoer. Each unit includes a Wifi connection which allows the doser to be controlled via iPhone or Android.
Keep Your Parameters Stable
Easily schedule a dosing regimen to keep water chemistry within ideal ranges. You can automate 2-part calcium and alkalinity, Kalkwasser, trace elements, live or prepared foods, and even fertilizers and liquid CO2 if you have a planted tank.
Easy-to-Use Mobile App
Download the free app for your iOS or Android device for easy wireless control. Software updates are a breeze and can be pushed to the F4 PRO via WiFi. The user-interface is friendly and intuitive to help you get up and running quickly.
Robust Dosing Capabilities
3 operational modes—Auto, Manual, or Custom—make it easy to start dosing your tank, even if you’ve never used an automatic dosing pump before. You can set start and stop times, select how much to dose over a period of time, alternate days that you dose, and even delay channels to prevent chemical interference.
Battery Backup Included
After dialing in your programming to automatically dose you aquarium with precision, the last thing you’d want to do is to have to start over in the event of a power outage or if the unit is unplugged. That’s why the brilliant minds at Kamoer equipped the F4 PRO with a battery backup. In the event of a power loss, all your settings will be saved!
Colored Pumps and Tubing
With some dosers, it can be difficult to know what pump and tubing are dosing which supplement. Many dosers don’t even come with tubing! With the F4 PRO, the pump heads are color-coded—green, red, yellow, and blue—and matching tubing is included, so you don’t have to buy anything extra. It’s a smarter design that looks great, too!
Space-Saving Slim Design
Aquarium stands are becoming more and more cluttered with power bricks, cables, and controllers. The thoughtfully designed F4 PRO measures a mere 9.84″ L x 2.32″ W x 1.93″ H, making it the smallest 4-pump doser on the market today. You can even mount the unit directly to your stand—no additional shelving or accessories are required!
- 3 operation modes (Manual, Auto or Custom Mode).
- Easy setting
- Set dosing start and stop time – does not have to be 24 hours (Example, user can set to auto dose from midnight to 6am only)
- Enter total number of ml to be dosed over the time period
- Enter the number of times to dose each time period (up to 24hr)
- User can even choose dosing every 1 – 3 days or certain days per week.
- Adjustable dosing volume Auto mode: 0.1 – 9,999.9ml
- Delay setting between channels prevents chemical interference.
- WIFI Control of dosing Pump via iOS or Android devices
- Software update via WIFI
- Battery back up – Settings saved if power lost
- Uses high quality PharMed® BPT Tubing in pump heads
- Flow rate calibration for each pump
- Calibration Accuracy: 0.1ml
- Minimum Dosing Volume 0.1ml
- 2 year warranty
- Dimensions: 250 x 59 x 49mm
CoralVue, Inc. and Kamoer hereby guarantee this product to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of:
- 2 Years
Warranty is activated on the date of purchase.
This Standard Limited Warranty applies and is limited as follows:
- To the product only as long as it remains in the possession of the original purchaser.
- To the product that has not been subject to accident, misuse or abuse.
- To the product that has not been modified, altered, defaced, or had repairs made or attempted by other than CoralVue, Inc.
- That CoralVue be immediately notified in writing within ten (10) days of first knowledge of defect by owner or his agent.
- That CoralVue, Inc. shall be given first opportunity to make any repairs, replacements or corrections to the defective construction within a reasonable period of time.
- Under no circumstances shall CoralVue and/or the Manufacturer be liable by virtue of this warranty or otherwise for damage to any person or property whatsoever for any special, indirect, secondary or consequential damages of any nature however arising out of the use or inability to use because of the product defect.
To submit a warranty claim, please visit our CoralVue Support Portal.